Lead Your Family Like Jesus Group Experience
Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges, and Tricia Goyer reunite in this powerful curriculum based on their book, Lead Your Family Like Jesus. Parenting is a daily challenge filled with failures and victories, but following the example of Jesus provides strength, direction, and grace. This video series features compelling stories, encouraging words, and down-to-earth tips in six sessions:
1. To Lead Is to Serve (putting the needs of your family first)
2. The Heart (solving the EGO problem by Exalting God Only)
3. The Head (naming and reaching your family goals)
4. The Hands (coaching your kids toward real success)
5. The Habits (gaining wisdom and stamina by staying close to God)
6. Ready to Lead (turning good intentions into joyful action)
This complete kit includes a printed Participant’s Guide, a digital Leader’s Guide, and DVD.
Publisher: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
Publication Date: 20140201
Not available, publisher indicates OP
Adventures of a Kid Magician : From the Magical Life of Justin Flom Author: Scott Flom, Judy Flom-Hill, Justin Flom Adventures of a Kid Magician is Zach's private journal, detailing how magic gets...
Jesus in the Spotlight : John, Chapters 1-10 Author: Kay Arthur, Cyndy Shearer Any young person who works through one of the Discover 4 Yourself Bible Studies for Kids will emerge with...
A Little Book of Manners for Boys : A Game Plan for Getting Along with Others Author: Bob Barnes, Emilie Barnes Following up the popular title for girls, A Little Book of Manners,...
God's Amazing Creation : Genesis, Chapters 1 and 2 Author: Kay Arthur, Janna Arndt God’s Amazing Creation takes kids through the first five chapters of Genesis, focusing on the theme of creation in...