Grin with Joy
Author: Kathy Carlton Willis
Have you ever wished you had more joy? Grin with Joy explores ways to genuinely smile in the face of adversity and challenging circumstances. Sometimes, we just need to grin with joy! God shares
His joy with us, drawing us closer to Him while encouraging us to spread joy to others.
Each chapter features four sections:
• Grin with Joy shares real-life stories and observations. You’ll laugh at the humorous confessions and wacky insights, and relate to Kathy’s transparent honesty. Be inspired to experience joy in your
• Grow with Joy features a joy word study. Kathy examines Bible verses and personalizes the meaning to your situation. Workbook prompts allows you to write down your thoughts as you read along.
• Go with Joy offers life application from the concepts discussed. Pick one action step and make it work for you, or pick all of them—but do something to live a joy-filled life.
• Give with Joy advances life application further, equipping you to share joy with others. You’ll be inspired to take what you’ve learned and spread it. This is when faith becomes ministry; when your focus
expands to see the needs of others.
• Your Grin With Joy Challenge describes a joy-challenging scenario to give you an opportunity to exercise your newfound joy. It allows for speculation and judgment calls, to prepare you for the
what-ifs that happen in life.
Publisher: AMG Publishers
208Pages / Publication Date: 20160228
Not yet available
Subject: REL006700-RELIGION / Biblical Studies / Bible Study Guides,REL012130-RELIGION / Christian Life / Women's Issues
About The Author:
Kathy Carlton Willis writes and speaks with a balance of funny and faith—whimsy and wisdom. Not many funny girls also have Bible degrees! Kathy’s a pastor’s wife, which gives her plenty of opportunities to grin with grace. She shines the light on issues that hold women back and inspires their own lightbulb moments. Almost a thousand of Kathy’s articles have been published in books, magazines, newspapers and online publications.
She’s affiliated with several Christian writer and speaker organizations and serves as a consultant in the industry. Kathy’s tagline describes her best: Light & Lively: His Reflection/Her Laughter. Learn more at: www.kathycartonwillis.com.