What are the core principles that make a company successful?
What makes a company able not only to compete in the twenty-first century, but also to alter it’s corporate culture to achieve new levels of professional and personal accountability and success?
Using metaphors from The Wizard of Oz, the authors convey these core principles through mastery of thoughts, feelings, actions, and results. They also introduce a step-by-step model that enables people at any level of the organization to take action to alter the culture's belief system in order to produce the desired excellence.
Included is a pocket-sized review of strategic points to enable you to translate words into action, getting results and achieving a competitive edge by creating a culture of accountability. You will learn to:
- Identify beliefs that produce actions,
- Align a culture for rapid progress,
- Enroll the entire organization in the transition,
- Generate actions that get results,
- Create experiences that instill the right beliefs
- Create accountability.