Attitude can make or break you and the people you lead.
Good attitudes on a team do not guarantee its success, but bad attitudes guarantee its ruin. So says New York Times bestselling author and leadership expert John C. Maxwell in this highly practical primer, Attitude 101. Anyone who has tried to lead people with bad attitudes knows the frustration it can bring.
With this concise and listener-friendly guidebook, you can master attitude issues. Learn to:
• Recognize how individuals' attitudes impact their performance
• Pinpoint problem feelings, behaviors, and thinking in yourself and others
• Identify six common attitude problems that undermine teamwork
• Discover the secret to changing a bad attitude
• Create new definitions of failure and success that will improve performance
• Adopt the attitude that helps a leader keep going to the next level
Attitude is contagious!
You want to make sure your team is catching the right one!
One Songs 4 Worship Set includes 3 CD's Great is the Lord features two discs of great worship music performed by well known artists "Almighty" (Wayne Watson), "Victory Chant" (Bob Fitts),...
Can't figure out why men behave the way they do? Feldhahn's groundbreaking research reveals what the men in your life - boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, and fathers - are really...
Help Children Discover the Glorious Gift of Easter. Rhythm, rhyme, and soft illustrations teach the miraculous Easter story. The Lent and Easter season is a special time for the family...
His street name was Daylight. But he was a nightmare. On the streets of New York, darkness and violence reigned. Dimas “Daylight” Salaberrios began selling drugs when he was eleven...