In Hoodwinked, Karen Ehman and Ruth Schwenk offer moms advice and “we’ve been there” encouragement as they tackle the challenges they face due to myths they believe. Myths such as “I am doing it the right and only way” put up fences between moms who may tackle mothering a little differently instead of building bridges of encouragement between them. Lies such as “I am my child’s choices” tempt moms to wrongly believe that if their child makes a bad choice then they must be a bad mom.
This audiobook will enable mothers to:
• Identify the six myths of motherhood our current culture perpetuates
• Replace the lies with the truth of what God says in scripture
• Form new thinking patterns to help them align their thoughts with God’s
• Forge healthy, supportive relationships with other moms of all ages and stages
• Confidently embrace the calling of motherhood as they care for their families in their own unique way
A six-session video Bible study is also available.
One Songs 4 Worship Set includes 3 CD's Great is the Lord features two discs of great worship music performed by well known artists "Almighty" (Wayne Watson), "Victory Chant" (Bob Fitts),...
Can't figure out why men behave the way they do? Feldhahn's groundbreaking research reveals what the men in your life - boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, and fathers - are really...
Help Children Discover the Glorious Gift of Easter. Rhythm, rhyme, and soft illustrations teach the miraculous Easter story. The Lent and Easter season is a special time for the family...
His street name was Daylight. But he was a nightmare. On the streets of New York, darkness and violence reigned. Dimas “Daylight” Salaberrios began selling drugs when he was eleven...