Great leadership is built on great relationships!
Leadership is a relationship-intensive endeavor. If your people skills aren't strong, neither will be your leadership. "If people aren't following you," sums up New York Times and Business Week bestselling author Dr. John C. Maxwell, "then you're not really leading." In Relationships 101, Maxwell provides time-tested principles for developing healthy relationships with others—inside and outside of your organization—such as:
• The fundamentals common to all good relationships
• How to motivate people by knowing five things everyone has in common
• How to create a lasting connection with people on your team
• Why listening skills can be a leader's best friend
• The crucial factor that creates the foundation of all good relationships
• The most important relationship for any person's success
Winning in every area of life comes from winning with people.
Improve your leadership and life with Relationships 101!
One Songs 4 Worship Set includes 3 CD's Great is the Lord features two discs of great worship music performed by well known artists "Almighty" (Wayne Watson), "Victory Chant" (Bob Fitts),...
Can't figure out why men behave the way they do? Feldhahn's groundbreaking research reveals what the men in your life - boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, and fathers - are really...
Help Children Discover the Glorious Gift of Easter. Rhythm, rhyme, and soft illustrations teach the miraculous Easter story. The Lent and Easter season is a special time for the family...
His street name was Daylight. But he was a nightmare. On the streets of New York, darkness and violence reigned. Dimas “Daylight” Salaberrios began selling drugs when he was eleven...