As it turns out this item is temporarily sold out. Click [Notify me when available] and we’ll let you know as soon as it's back again!
Rhythms of Grace will help the listener find the tools to establish sacred rhythms in their everyday life so that the time slots on their schedules reflect the priorities in their hearts.
Burned out and exhausted, Kerri Weems discovered that keeping in step with the Holy Spirit, rather than with the world’s pressures, means being led, rather than driven. In Rhythms of Grace, Weems draws from her own story and Jesus’s encouragement to rest as she helps listeners ask:
• How do both work and rest lead to wholeness?
• How do I set boundaries in relationships and time?
• Is my schedule a pacesetter or a Sabbath stealer?
• How is rest connected with God’s purpose for me?
• What would a year of sacred rhythms look like?
Speaking to women who want to know God’s peace but feel caught in busyness and fatigue, Weems gives listeners the tools they need to establish sacred rhythms in their day. In the end, their schedules will reflect not worry and ambition but the true priorities of their hearts.