As it turns out this item is temporarily sold out. Click [Notify me when available] and we’ll let you know as soon as it's back again!
At last—a unique, convenient, and practical new approach to building a strong New Testament Greek vocabulary. Insert one of these audio CDs into your home system, car player, or portable unit, and "down" time becomes learning time—with an audio edge.
Hearing the Greek properly pronounced simplifies your learning process. Whether you're driving to class, exercising, or working around the house, this CD set helps you build a strong, working vocabulary. New Testament Greek Vocabulary includes these features:
* Words given in descending order of frequency
* Each word is spoken slowly and clearly, with time after it for you to give the meaning
* Different tracks enable you to concentrate on different word groupings
* Nouns given in nominative and genitive forms followed by the article
* Adjectives given in masculine, feminine, and neuter forms
* Verbs and all other words given in lexical form
"A long overdue service to students of the Greek New Testament has been rendered by Jonathan Pennington." —Dr. Daniel B. Wallace, Professor of New Testament Studies, Dallas Theological Seminary
"Here is a way to make hours in the car profitable while increasing your basic competence in Greek." —Dr. D.A. Carson, Research Professor of New Testament, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
"A valuable aid to students engaged in learning or improving their New Testament Greek." —Dr. Douglas Moo, Wheaton College