“The glory of God is man fully alive.” — St. Irenaeus
That’s exactly how you were wired to live. Yet sadness, depression, and feelings of apathy and helplessness often characterize your life. You survive but not thrive. This audiobook is a treasure map that leads from monotony to adventure, from boring mediocrity to thrilling risk. Here are detailed directions to take hold of the power to live the kind of life you were created for and your soul longs for.
Fully Alive uncovers signs of life that lead to physical, mental, social, and spiritual empowerment in Christ.
• Discover the adventure hiding in the middle of the mundane.
• Exchange the pain of unmet expectations for the joy of living
• Get unstuck and take the first step that leads to a new body,
mind, and spirit.
• Kick guilt to the curb and experience real freedom.
• Drive a stake into the heart of your everyday fears and dare to
• Tap into a power that will protect you whether you’re crawling through the valley or standing on the mountaintop.
Henry David Thoreau is credited with saying, “Most men live lives of quiet desperation.” Not you! Not today! Not ever!
One Songs 4 Worship Set includes 3 CD's Great is the Lord features two discs of great worship music performed by well known artists "Almighty" (Wayne Watson), "Victory Chant" (Bob Fitts),...
Can't figure out why men behave the way they do? Feldhahn's groundbreaking research reveals what the men in your life - boyfriends, brothers, husbands, sons, and fathers - are really...
Help Children Discover the Glorious Gift of Easter. Rhythm, rhyme, and soft illustrations teach the miraculous Easter story. The Lent and Easter season is a special time for the family...
His street name was Daylight. But he was a nightmare. On the streets of New York, darkness and violence reigned. Dimas “Daylight” Salaberrios began selling drugs when he was eleven...